Prices do not include return shipping
- Click here "Pack List" and print a pack list. Be sure to fill out all of the required fields. After you've filled out the form, fold it so that my shipping address is visible and place it into a clear shipping envelope. The service you use to ship the parts will provide the envelope.
- If you're shipping small parts like heads or crankshafts, be sure to use lots of packing materials. Bubble wrap is best, but newspaper works fine also.
- Put small parts in Zip-lock bags.
- If you're shipping a complete engine, use a plastic tote or cooler. This will insure that your engine is delivered without damage. We'll ship your engine back in the container you've provided. It's a good idea to build a small frame out of 2x4s and strap the engine to it. BE SURE TO DRAIN ALL FLUIDS FROM THE ENGINE BEFORE SHIPMENT!!!
- Shipping insurance is cheap and a good idea but it's your call.
- If you're paying by check, be sure to include a CERTIFIED BANK CHECK or MONEY ORDER. Place it in a Zip-lock bag inside of the box with your parts.
- Make checks payable to: Ken OConnor Racing
- You can arrange to have your package picked up at your house or business by UPS, FedEx or US Mail. Just click on the links for more information.
32 B Beatrice Ave