- Prices do not include return shipping
- Please get tracking numbers when you ship your package. Please do not call me to see if I've received it. FedEx, UPS, and USPS provide accurate information. If they say I have it, I do.
- This helps KOR avoid process and delivery delays.
- Start by printing your pack list here -> "Pack List"
Be sure to fill out
all of the required fields.
- Fold the form so that my shipping address is visible and place it into
a clear shipping envelope. The service you use to ship the parts will
provide the envelope.
- If you're shipping small parts like heads or crankshafts, be sure
to use lots of packing materials. Newspaper
or paper bags work best.
- Put small parts in Zip-lock bags.
- If you're shipping a complete engine, use a plastic cooler.
This will insure that your engine is delivered without damage. We'll ship
your engine back in the container you've provided. BE SURE TO DRAIN
ALL FLUIDS FROM THE ENGINE BEFORE SHIPMENT!!!
- Shipping insurance is cheap and a good idea but it's your call.
- If you're paying by check, please be sure to fill it out completely, sign it, and place it in a Zip-lock bag inside of the box with your
- Make checks payable to: Ken OConnor Racing
- You can arrange to have your package picked up at
your house or business by
Just click on the links for more information.